- What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you supply information such as your address, name or phone number. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features.
- How Do We Use Your Information?
- If you opt to receive our newsletter, we will use your details to send you emails. Otherwise, we will only use your details to improve our website and/or services and to communicate with you.
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk
- Your Choice: Opt-in or Opt-out.
It is your choice whether to receive emails from us. The following section provides you with this choice. Please note the default settings.
- Please send me email or other mail informing me of products or services.
- Please do not send me email or other mail informing me of products or services.
4. Other Websites